Game Grumps - Applesauce Game Grumps - Applesauce

LOLS

Parachute - Coldplay Parachute - Coldplay

You should have drawn out the head and guitar a few times so you would get that squigally sketchy look. I think that would have made it allot better. Other then that The lip sync was good. So if thats all you whjere going for then good job there.

World World

I liked it for the most part. I didn't understand what the green things where that flew across the screen while the guy was falling... The drawing was good but ended abruptly?

Impersonal Impersonal

Visually its nice... Missing challenges. I thought it was a maze at first with an ending but it just repeats...

Escape the Lobby Escape the Lobby

humm

Well i couldnt get it... how do i get the quarter under the jelly beans?

DeRoze Picross DeRoze Picross

Awesome

Took me a while to figure it out... But once I did it was pretty fun... Good puzzle game

Pelemus-McSoy responds:

Glad you liked it. =3

Black Jack-Norwiegon Wood Black Jack-Norwiegon Wood

Love it!!!

I love this song by the beatles... You sound allot like a limey... But yeah... get a good mic... it will be worth it!!!

ChineseBoar1995 responds:

Thanks!!!

Afterbirth Afterbirth

Yet another

yet Another amazing Piece of work you have here!!! love your work!!! keep it up!!

Gunshy responds:

hey thanks! thanks for moral support. i'm glad you like this song. you do seem to like the more upbeat or punky songs of mine. ir at least thats what you comment on more... don't know. thanks for the 10! and lets work together again sometime :)

Waiting on time Waiting on time

cool

I like this... Keep them coming