Game Grumps - Applesauce Game Grumps - Applesauce

LOLS

Parachute - Coldplay Parachute - Coldplay

You should have drawn out the head and guitar a few times so you would get that squigally sketchy look. I think that would have made it allot better. Other then that The lip sync was good. So if thats all you whjere going for then good job there.

World World

I liked it for the most part. I didn't understand what the green things where that flew across the screen while the guy was falling... The drawing was good but ended abruptly?

Dollar Dollar

HAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA, Ohhh that was good... I had a good laugh... Thanks for brightening my day!!!

Environment project Environment project

Awesome

I love the simple graphics... Its very cute!!!
Good job!!!

ToxicAcid responds:

glad you enjoyed

One Quiet Winter Night One Quiet Winter Night

Nice!

I love the style... You can Draw!!! i did find Santa's hand a bit on the creepy side... Lol I'm not normally a fan of Christmas movies but the style makes up for that!! Looks nice and clean... Can't wait to see more of your works in this style...

Esn responds:

Thank you for your review! To tell the truth, this particular art style was inspired very much by the music to which I made the film (although, of course, I looked for precedents in animation as well - most notably Norshteyn's "Good Night, Children" sequence (you can find it on Youtube) and arselap's "Dragonflight" which also used painted bitmaps for animation in Flash.

When I release another film, it will likely have a different art style, depending on what is needed for the story and mood.

Ánima by Gusana Ánima by Gusana

AWWW

Adorable!!! Absolutely Adorable!!! AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW

The Ninja Collab The Ninja Collab

cool

Funny, good job all...

If I only knew If I only knew

HAHAHA

OMG how is this only getting a 1.99 score? Thats Hilarious!! I loves the part where your like "I dont know what hes saying" HAHA and the ending was a nice twist!!! Added to my favs!!

RainbowRiderAlpha responds:

Hey thanks a lot.

Stickman Game Stickman Game

Wow

What a great Idea! Seriously! I love that idea... Too bad I dont know anyone else who animates... most of my friends don't even know how to use a computer... Let alone flash... Haha, anyways... Way Cool...

Noodle responds:

Too bad.
At times it can be a bit of a slow process, waiting a full day to get back the file.
But overall a fun exercise. If you find someone good to work with, it's a lot of fun